Day 01: Cusco City Tour
• Reception at airport and transfer to hotel. Upon your arrival at your hotel, our tour guide will explain of the details of your trip and will give you all the admission tickets.
• 13:30hrs. Visit to the following places:
• The Cathedral is a historical monument that houses in its interior valuables artworks made by indigenous and spanish artists. Many of these works are framed in silver, obtained from the mines of the interior of the country.
• Qoricancha, religious center known as the "Temple of the Sun" highlights the impressive engineering used during its construction.
• Sacsayhuaman, located 3 Kms away from Cusco city, impressive fortress of monumental stones and amazing architecture.
• Qenqo, ceremonial, ritual center and amphitheatre where human and animal sacrifices were performed.
• PucaPucara, old tambo (Incan structure built for administrative and military purposes) and surveillance point for the Inca roads.
• Final visit to Tambomachay, ceremonial center of worship to the water located 12 Km. away from Cusco known traditionally as the Inca Baths (Baños del Inca) or where the water of the eternal youth.
• 18:30hrs: Return to hotel. Overnight in Cusco.
Day 02: Sacred Valley of the Incas
• 8:30hrs. Visit to Pisaq town, located 32 Km. away from Cusco; where you admire the beautiful handcrafts and textiles at the Craft Market, located at the Main Square. Here, you can also see ceramics, leather and looms produced by the own craftsmen of the place.
• Travel to Coya, Lamay, Calca and Yucay towns seeing the beautiful flora and fauna during the 45-minute ride towards Urubamba.
• In Urubamba, enjoy a delicious lunch buffet made with typical products of the region.
• During the afternoon, we will follow the route towards Ollantaytambo, the only inka inhabited city where we will visit its Archaeological complex.
• Train to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town).
• Arrival to Aguas Calientes. Transfer to hotel.
Day 3: Machu Picchu
• 5:50 a.m. Transfer from hotel in Cusco to Ollantaytambo to take the train heading to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Town) where we will arriving at 09:30 a.m.
• Ascent by bus by a zigzag road towards the majestic Machu Picchu Archaeological Site (2400 mnsm.) where you will have a 2-hour tour.
• You will see the charm and wonderful achievement of the pre-hispanic architects for having built this citadel of blocks of stone between peaks and chasms.
• Free time to take pictures and walk by the Sanctuary on your own. If you want some adventure, try hiking the Huayna Picchu mountain (Book your entrance at least 2 months prior your trip).
• Return to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Town). Free time to walk around the town and visit the hot springs of the area.
• Later, return to Ollantaytambo where a van will be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel in Cusco.
Day 04: Free Day
• Transfer for the airport for your flight to Lima.